The Sony Zeiss FE 16-35mm

I bought this lens just before my trip to Norway this summer. So happy I did. Wow….what a lens! In fact, every Sony Zeiss lens I own are just outstanding coupled with the Sony A7Rll. Before I bought the Sony lenses, I was using an adapter to attach my Leica glass onto the camera. Don’t get me wrong, Leica makes perhaps the finest lenses in the world. But, I gotta tell you, I think the Sony lenses perform better on my Sony. I certainly don’t have the tech skills to prove it, but from my own personal perspective, I like the Sony Zeiss glass better.

I want to try this lens out underwater…I am sure it will be stellar. I don’t have an underwater port for it, though. I am hoping to borrow one from my buddy in October when I go back to Raja Ampat.

Here is a sample photo I took in Norway with this lens. It rarely left my camera…I used it 90% of the time. The other 10%, I used my Leica 135mm which also was outstanding!!

NicePrintB

Back to Top